OSTWIND Nighttime Network (Eastern Switzerland).
1 supplement for 8 night-time networks.
With a single night supplement of 5 francs you can travel on the ZVV, A-Welle, FlexTax, OSTWIND, Zug, Schwyz and Z-Pass fare network as well as on board the Zurich-Lucerne night trains.
Offers & prices.
- With the OSTWIND Nighttime Network, you can travel by train and bus at night, from Friday into Saturday and from Saturday into Sunday until the early hours of the morning.
- The Nightime Network includes various train and bus routes in the Eastern Switzerland region.
- The specially marked nighttime network routes are subject to supplements.
- If you wish to travel on the OSTWIND night-time network, you must purchase a 5 francs night-time supplement in addition to a valid ticket (OSTWIND single tickets, GA travelcard, etc.).
- Save as you travel: Get a 10% discount with the multiple night supplement card of 6 supplements for 27 francs.
How to buy.
- You can buy the night supplement up to closing time at the ticket counter, and at any time from the ticket machines or via SBB Mobile.
- The night supplement is also available by text message. Simply text “NZ” to 988. 5 francs per text message (on Swisscom, Sunrise and Salt networks).
Prices, product and timetable specifications subject to modifications.