OSTWIND Nighttime Network (Eastern Switzerland)
1 supplement for 7 night-time networks.
With just one supplement and a valid ticket, you can travel on seven nighttime networks (ZVV, A-Welle, OSTWIND, the Zug, Schwyz and Z-Pass fare networks as well as the Zurich – Lucerne night trains).
Offers & prices.
- With the OSTWIND Nighttime Network, you can travel by train and bus at night, from Friday into Saturday and from Saturday into Sunday until the early hours of the morning.
- The Nightime Network includes various train and bus routes in the Eastern Switzerland region.
- The specially marked nighttime network routes are subject to supplements.
- If you wish to travel on the OSTWIND night-time network, you must purchase a 5 francs night-time supplement in addition to a valid ticket (OSTWIND single tickets, GA travelcard, etc.).
Save as you travel: Get a 10% discount with the multiple night supplement card of 6 supplements for 27 francs.
How to buy.
- You can obtain the night supplement via the SBB Mobile app, from ticket machines and during business hours at the counter.
- The night supplement is also available by text message. Simply text “NZ” to 988. 5 francs per text message (on Swisscom, Sunrise and Salt networks).
Prices, product and timetable specifications subject to modifications.