Zurich metropolitan area: 1 night supplement for 7 nighttime networks.
The single night supplement for 5 francs is valid for the entire greater Zurich area. With just one supplement and a valid ticket, you can travel on seven nighttime networks (ZVV, A-Welle, OSTWIND, the Zug, Schwyz and Z-Pass fare networks as well as the Zurich – Lucerne night trains).
Offers & prices.
- The night supplement in the Zurich metropolitan area allows you to travel by bus and train on Friday and Saturday nights right into the early hours.
- A supplement is payable for these specially designated night-time network services (RE, SN or N).
- If you would like to use these night-time services, you must purchase a 5 francs night-time supplement in addition to a valid ticket (all regional travel system and national tickets).
- Save as you travel: Get a 10% discount with the multiple night supplement card of 6 supplements for 27 francs.
How to buy.
- You can obtain the night supplement via the SBB Mobile app, from ticket machines and during business hours at the counter.
- The night supplement is also available by text message. Simply text “NZ” to 988. 5 francs per text message (on Swisscom, Sunrise and Salt networks).
Prices, product and timetable specifications subject to modifications.