Zurich metropolitan area: 1 night supplement for 8 nighttime networks.
With a single night supplement of 5 francs you can travel on the ZVV, A-Welle, FlexTax, OSTWIND, Zug, Schwyz and Z-Pass fare network as well as on board the Zurich-Lucerne night trains.
Offers & prices.
- The night supplement in the Zurich metropolitan area allows you to travel by bus and train on Friday and Saturday nights right into the early hours.
- The Zurich metropolitan area comprises 8 night-time networks (ZVV, A-Welle, FlexTax, Ostwind, Tarifverbund Zug, Tarifverbund Schwyz, Z-Pass and the Zurich–Zug –Lucerne night trains).
- A supplement is payable for these specially designated night-time network services (RE, SN or N).
- If you would like to use these night-time services, you must purchase a 5 francs night-time supplement in addition to a valid ticket (all regional travel system and national tickets).
- Save as you travel: Get a 10% discount with the multiple night supplement card of 6 supplements for 27 francs.
How to buy.
- Night-time supplements are available from ticket counters during opening hours. When services end for the night, they can be purchased at ticket machines or via SBB Mobile.
- The night supplement is also available by text message. Simply text “NZ” to 988. 5 francs per text message (on Swisscom, Sunrise and Salt networks).
Prices, product and timetable specifications subject to modifications.