Night services from RegioExpress Zurich–Zug–Lucerne.
1 supplement for 7 night-time networks.
With just one supplement and a valid ticket, you can travel on seven nighttime networks (ZVV, A-Welle, OSTWIND, the Zug, Schwyz and Z-Pass fare networks as well as the Zurich – Lucerne night trains).
Offers & prices.
- With the SBB RegioExpress Zurich–Zug–Lucerne, you can travel at night on Friday into Saturday and Saturday into Sunday until the early hours of the morning.
- These specially marked connections are subject to supplements.
- If you wish to use these services, you must purchase a 5 francs night-time supplement in addition to a valid ticket for the journey from the point of departure to the destination.
- There are connections to the night services Nachtstern in Lucerne, Zuger Nachtexpress in Zug and the ZVV Nighttime Network in Zurich. Additional tickets must be purchased directly on site for the Nachtstern night services in Lucerne.
- To save queuing at the ticket machines, you can buy your night supplement earlier in the evening or via SBB Mobile.
- Save as you travel: Get a 10% discount with the multiple night supplement card of 6 supplements for 27 francs
How to buy.
- You can obtain the night supplement via the SBB Mobile app, from ticket machines and during business hours at the counter.
- The night supplement is also available by text message. Simply text “NZ” to 988. 5 francs per text message (on Swisscom, Sunrise and Salt networks).
Prices, product and timetable specifications subject to modifications.