Night services from RegioExpress Zurich–Zug–Lucerne.
1 supplement for 8 night-time networks.
With a single night supplement of 5 francs you can travel on the ZVV, A-Welle, FlexTax, OSTWIND, Zug, Schwyz and Z-Pass fare network as well as on board the Zurich-Lucerne night trains.
Offers & prices.
- With the SBB RegioExpress Zurich–Zug–Lucerne, you can travel at night on Friday into Saturday and Saturday into Sunday until the early hours of the morning.
- These specially marked connections are subject to supplements.
- If you wish to use these services, you must purchase a 5 francs night-time supplement in addition to a valid ticket for the journey from the point of departure to the destination.
- To save queuing at the ticket machines, you can buy your night supplement earlier in the evening or via SBB Mobile.
- Save as you travel: Get a 10% discount with the multiple night supplement card of 6 supplements for 27 francs
How to buy.
You can buy the night supplement up to closing time at the ticket counter, and at any time from the ticket machines or via SBB Mobile.
The night supplement is also available by text message. Simply text “NZ” to 988. 5 francs per text message (on Swisscom, Sunrise and Salt networks).
Prices, product and timetable specifications subject to modifications.