Schaffhausen Public Transport night buses.
1 supplement for 8 night-time networks
With a single night supplement of 5 francs you can travel on the ZVV, A-Welle, FlexTax, OSTWIND, Zug, Schwyz and Z-Pass fare network as well as on board the Zurich-Lucerne night trains.
Offers & prices.
- With night buses operated by Schaffhausen Public Transport and SchaffhausenBus, you can travel at night from Friday into Saturday and Saturday into Sunday until the early hours of the morning.
- These specially marked night network routes are subject to supplements.
- If you wish to travel on a night bus, you must purchase a 5 francs night-time supplement in addition to a valid ticket (FlexTax, GA travelcard, etc.).
- If you are able to present a Schaffhauser Kantonalbank Maestro card, you do not have to pay a supplement to travel on night buses within the canton of Schaffhausen.
- Save as you travel: Get a 10% discount with the multiple night supplement card of 6 supplements for 27 francs.
How to buy.
- Night-time supplements are available from ticket counters during opening hours. At other times, they can be purchased at ticket machines, via SBB Mobile or from staff on the night bus.
- The night supplement is also available by text message. Simply text “NZ” to 988. 5 francs per text message (on Swisscom, Sunrise and Salt networks).
Prices, product and timetable specifications subject to modifications.