The night bus network in the Canton of Fribourg.
Stay out later in the entire canton of Fribourg – travel on a total of 16 lines with Transports Publics Fribourgeois (TPF).
Services and prices.
- The TPF night bus network has a total of 16 lines throughout the Canton of Fribourg.
- Eleven regional night lines: six leaving from Fribourg bus station and five leaving from Bulle bus station, on Friday and Saturday nights.
- The new lines provide connections between one another as well as with the last night trains.
- Five night lines in the greater Fribourg area: these leave from Fribourg and are combined with the regional night network and the Moonliner.
- In addition to a valid ticket (or travelcard), passengers have to pay a nighttime supplement of CHF 5.00.
Purchase your ticket and supplement in advance.
The supplement of CHF 5.00 can be purchased from the usual TPF sales channels but not on the bus.
Prices, product and timetable specifications subject to modifications.