The Zug Night Express for the Zug region.
1 supplement for 8 night-time networks.
With a single night supplement of 5 francs you can travel on the ZVV, A-Welle, FlexTax, OSTWIND, Zug, Schwyz and Z-Pass fare network as well as on board the Zurich-Lucerne night trains.
Offers & prices.
- With the Zug Night Express, you can travel at night from Friday into Saturday and from Saturday into Sunday until the early hours of the morning, on 5 bus routes in the canton of Zug.
- These specially marked Night Express routes are subject to a supplement.
- If you wish to travel on the Zuger Nachtexpress, you must purchase a 5 francs night-time supplement in addition to a valid ticket (all Zug regional transport system tickets and national tickets).
- If you purchase your night-time supplement at the ticket machines or via SBB Mobile, you do not have to queue at the counter or buy a ticket from staff on the buses.
- Save as you travel: Get a 10% discount with the multiple night supplement card of 6 supplements for 27 francs.
How to buy.
- Night-time supplements are available from ticket counters during opening hours. At other times, they can be purchased at ticket machines, via SBB Mobile or from staff on the buses.
- The night supplement is also available by text message. Simply text “NZ” to 988. 5 francs per text message (on Swisscom, Sunrise and Saltnetworks).
Prices, product and timetable specifications subject to modifications.