The Zug Night Express for the Zug region.
1 supplement for 7 night-time networks.
With just one supplement and a valid ticket, you can travel on seven nighttime networks (ZVV, A-Welle, OSTWIND, the Zug, Schwyz and Z-Pass fare networks as well as the Zurich – Lucerne night trains).
Offers & prices.
- With the Zug Night Express, you can travel at night from Friday into Saturday and from Saturday into Sunday until the early hours of the morning, on 5 bus routes in the canton of Zug.
- These specially marked Night Express routes are subject to a supplement.
- If you wish to travel on the Zuger Nachtexpress, you must purchase a 5 francs night-time supplement in addition to a valid ticket (all Zug regional transport system tickets and national tickets).
- If you purchase your night-time supplement at the ticket machines or via SBB Mobile, you do not have to queue at the counter or buy a ticket from staff on the buses.
- Save as you travel: Get a 10% discount with the multiple night supplement card of 6 supplements for 27 francs.
How to buy.
- You can obtain the night supplement via the SBB Mobile app, from ticket machines and during business hours at the counter.
- The night supplement is also available by text message. Simply text “NZ” to 988. 5 francs per text message (on Swisscom, Sunrise and Saltnetworks).
Prices, product and timetable specifications subject to modifications.