The ZVV Nighttime Network.
1 supplement for 8 night-time networks.
With a single night supplement of 5 francs you can travel on the ZVV, A-Welle, FlexTax, OSTWIND, Zug, Schwyz and Z-Pass fare network as well as on board the Zurich-Lucerne night trains.
Offers & prices.
- With the Zurich Transport Network Nighttime Network, you can travel at night by train and bus, from Friday into Saturday and from Saturday into Sunday until the early hours of the morning.
- The ZVV Nighttime Network includes all routes designated SN or N.
- These specially marked ZVV Nighttime Network routes are subject to supplements.
- If you wish to travel on the ZVV night-time network, you must purchase a 5 francs night-time supplement in addition to a valid ticket (all ZVV and national tickets).
- Save as you travel: Get a 10% discount with the multiple night supplement card of 6 supplements for 27 francs.
How to buy.
- You can buy the night supplement up to closing time at the ticket counter, and at any time from the ticket machines or via SBB Mobile.
- The night supplement is also available by text message. Simply text “NZ” to 988. 5 francs per text message (on Swisscom, Sunrise and Salt networks).
Prices, product and timetable specifications subject to modifications.