Swiss Half Fare Card.
Planning a longer stay in Switzerland? Would you like to go on excursions throughout the whole country? Then we recommend the Swiss Half Fare Card. It is the ideal companion for short trips and excursions throughout Switzerland. The Swiss Half Fare Card has a validity of one month and can be obtained at nearly every Swiss railway station as well as all points-of-sale worldwide.
- Up to 50%1 discount on travels by train, bus and boat and most mountain railways
- 50% discount1 on use of public transportation in more than 90 urban areas
- Only persons domiciled outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein are entitled to purchase this ticket
- Children between 6 and 16 years of age who are accompanied by at least one parent holding a valid STS ticket travel free of charge with the complimentary Swiss Family Card
- Children under 6 years of age who are accompanied by a holder of a valid STS ticket travel free of charge
- The Swiss Half Fare Card is available as print@home version
1 Over short distances the discount with a Half-Fare travelcard may be less than 50%, due to the minimum fare. This also applies to reduced offers or combined offers, which include a train journey and additional services.