The Trial GA Travelcard.
Enjoy one month of unlimited travel by public transport across Switzerland. Try out the Trial GA Travelcard now for CHF 340 in 2nd or CHF 450 in 1st class, with no longer-term commitment.
- You don’t have to worry about buying tickets for a whole month.
- You can hop on and off public transport whenever you like – you couldn’t have more freedom to travel.
- If you buy a 1st class GA Travelcard to follow on immediately from your trial, you can have CHF 225 deducted or CHF 170 off a 2nd class GA Travelcard.
- The Trial GA Travelcard is non-binding. It will not be automatically renewed. That means you do not have to make any commitment.
- As you travel, you can either enjoy the beautiful Swiss landscape or use the time for yourself: to read, work, eat and drink etc.
- And what’s more, you also travel sustainably. Because a train journey causes 27 times fewer CO2 emissions than a comparable journey by car.
Prices in CHF.
|Product||2nd class price||1st class price|
|Trial GA Travelcard||CHF 340||CHF 450|
Time period for the special offer.
- Time period of sale: 1 May to 30 July 2022
- First possible day of validity: from 1 May to 30 July 2022
You can choose the first day of validity of the Trial GA Travelcard freely as long as it is within the time period of the special offer. You then enjoy one month of unlimited travel from that date onwards.
Points of sale.
You can buy the Trial GA Travelcard via the following channels:
- At staffed public transport points of sale.
- By phone from the SBB Contact Center on 0848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/min.). You must pay by credit card when purchasing via the SBB Contact Center.
Have we awoken your desire to travel? Then head off to a point of sale or pick up your phone and give us a call.
What you need to know about the Trial GA Travelcard.
- If you buy a 1st class GA Travelcard to follow on immediately from your trial, you can have CHF 225 deducted or CHF 170 off a 2nd class GA Travelcard. Summary of all GA Travelcards
- You receive the Trial GA Travelcard on the SwissPass. If you do not yet hold a SwissPass, please bring official ID and a passport photo with you (the photo can be in digital form on your phone).
- The Trial GA Travelcard is only valid for people who live in Switzerland or a neighbouring country.
- The Trial GA Travelcard is valid for a month from the date you choose.
- It is personal and non-transferable.
- You do not need a Half Fare Travelcard for the Trial GA Travelcard.
- It will not be automatically renewed.
- You cannot deposit or return the Trial GA Travelcard.
Check the map showing the area of validity of the GA Travelcard to see where the Trial GA Travelcard is valid.Area of validity of the GA Travelcard