Swiss Travel Pass.
Exploring Switzerland has never been so easy! The Swiss Travel Pass is your all-in-one ticket to travel by rail, road and waterway throughout the whole of Switzerland. And it includes many bonus benefits. Enjoy total travel freedom – with just a single ticket.
Swiss Travel Pass
Swiss Travel Pass Youth
Swiss Travel Pass Flex
Advantages at a glance.
- Unlimited travel by rail, road and waterway
- Including most panorama pleasures*
- Free travel on public transport in 75 towns and cities
- Free admission to more than 490 museums
- 50% discount off most mountain railways
- Children under the age of 16 travel free of charge when accompanied by at least one parent holding the Swiss Family Card
- Swiss Travel Pass and Swiss Travel Pass Youth are also available as print@home tickets
- Only persons domiciled outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein are entitled to purchase this ticket
Swiss Travel Pass.
Validity: 3, 4, 8 or 15 consecutive days.
Swiss Travel Pass Flex.
The Swiss Travel Pass Flex is valid on a certain number of days within any given month.
Validity: any 3, 4, 8 or 15 days within a month.
You can obtain the Swiss Half Fare Card Combi as an additional card when you purchase a Swiss Travel Pass Flex or a Swiss Transfer Ticket. It costs CHF 60 and offers the same services as the Swiss Half Fare Card. You can purchase it at all Swiss Travel System points of sale in your own country or online from SwissTravelSystem.com.
Swiss Travel Pass Youth and Swiss Travel Pass Flex Youth.
The Swiss Travel System also issues a special ticket for young travellers – the Swiss Youth Pass, which may be purchased by travellers aged under 26. It entitles the holder to the same advantages as the S Swiss Travel Pass or Swiss Travel Pass Flex, but costs 15% less.
Validity: as with Swiss Travel Pass and Swiss Travel Pass Flex.
* Panorama routes may be subject to a seat reservation charge