Supersaver Class Upgrade.
- The basic condition for purchasing a Supersaver Class Upgrade is that you must already have a 2nd class ticket (excluding supersaver tickets).
- Supersaver Class Upgrades are available for upgrades to 1st class. Subject to availability.
- Supersaver Class Upgrades can be combined with almost all 2nd class tickets or travelcards (e.g. GA Travelcard, Point-to-Point Travelcard, Saver Day Pass, etc.). The only exception is that the Supersaver Class Upgrade cannot be combined with 2nd class supersaver tickets.
- You can purchase Supersaver Class Upgrades with up to 70% discount on both the standard class upgrade price and the reduced class upgrade price.
- Children aged under 6 travel free.
- To take your dog with you, you will need an additional 2nd class ticket at a reduced price (Half Fare Travelcard price). Your dog can then travel with you in 1st class without any additional upgrades. Please note that the 2nd class ticket must be registered in the name of the dog’s owner.
The Saver Class Upgrade is only valid for the chosen public transport connection (booked trains) on the chosen date of travel.
Special terms and conditions.
- The number of Saver Class Upgrades is limited.
- Supersaver Class Upgrades are available for most public transport routes but are not yet available for routes within regional fare networks.
- Supersaver Class Upgrades can be purchased up to 6 months before the desired date of travel at the earliest.
- Supersaver Class Upgrades are available via the SBB Mobile and SBB Preview apps (to be available on the SBB.ch web shop at a later date).
- Changes to routes or trains are not permitted with a Supersaver Class Upgrade.
- The Junior Travelcard and Children’s Co-Travelcard are valid in combination with the Supersaver Class Upgrade.
Information about refunds
More information on the special conditions for supersaver tickets (Tarif 600.9, chapter 8)Link opens in new window.Link opens in new window. (only in German, French and Italian)
In the event of train cancellations, delays or line interruptions, you can take the next train if you obtain written confirmation from ticket control or sales staff.
Price, product and timetable specifications subject to modifications.