Swiss Half Fare Card.
Planning a longer stay in Switzerland? Would you like to go on excursions throughout the whole country? Then we recommend the Swiss Half Fare Card.
It is the ideal companion for short trips and excursions throughout Switzerland. The Swiss Half Fare Card has a validity of one month and can be obtained at nearly every Swiss railway station as well as all points-of-sale worldwide.
- Up to 50% discount on travels by train, bus and boat and most mountain railways
- 50% discount on use of public transportation in more than 90 towns and cities
- Only persons domiciled outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein are entitled to purchase this ticket
- Children from their 6th up to their 16th birthday who are accompanied by at least one parent (holding a valid Swiss Half Fare Card and corresponding ticket) travel free of charge with the complimentary Swiss Family Card.
- Children under 6 years of age travel free of charge
- The Swiss Half Fare Card is available as e-ticket
- Please note: to receive the Swiss Family Card directly, add the child as a passenger under ‘Add passengers’ when you buy your Swiss Half Fare Card