Swiss Travel Pass.
Exploring Switzerland has never been so easy! The Swiss Travel Pass is your all-in-one ticket to travel by rail, road and waterway throughout the whole of Switzerland. And it includes many bonus benefits. Enjoy total travel freedom – with just a single ticket.
Swiss Travel Pass
Swiss Travel Pass Youth
Swiss Travel Pass Flex
Advantages at a glance.
- Free travel by train, bus and boat
- Free travel on premium panorama trains (seat reservation required and/or surcharges apply)
- Free use of public transportation in more than 90 urban areas
- Free admission to over 500 museums
- Including mountain excursions to: Pilatus, Rigi and Schynige Platte
- Up to 50 % discount on many other mountain excursions
- Children between 6 and 16 years of age who are accompanied by at least one parent (holding a valid STS ticket) travel free of charge with the complimentary Swiss Family Card
- Children under 6 years of age who are accompanied by a holder of a valid STS ticket travel free of charge
- The Swiss Travel Pass and the Swiss Travel Pass Youth are available as print@home versions
- Only persons domiciled outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein are entitled to purchase this ticket
Swiss Travel Pass.
Validity: 3, 4, 8 or 15 consecutive days.
Swiss Travel Pass Flex.
The Swiss Travel Pass Flex is the perfect ticket for quick deciders. It Combines scope and services of the Swiss Travel Pass with the advantage of increased flexibility.
Valid on 3, 4, 8, or 15 freely selectable days within one month
Swiss Travel Pass Youth and Swiss Travel Pass Flex Youth.
The Swiss Travel System also issues a special ticket for young travellers – the Swiss Youth Pass, which may be purchased by travellers aged under 26. It entitles the holder to the same advantages as the S Swiss Travel Pass or Swiss Travel Pass Flex, but costs 15% less.
Validity: as with Swiss Travel Pass and Swiss Travel Pass Flex.
* Panorama routes may be subject to a seat reservation charge