Swiss Travel Pass.
Discover Switzerland with just a single ticket: the Swiss Travel Pass lets you travel by public transport to Switzerland’s most scenic regions.
The Swiss Travel Pass gives you unlimited travel by train, bus and boat, as well as many other advantages.
The advantages for you.
- Unlimited travel by train, bus and boat
- Unlimited travel on premium panorama trains (seat reservation fees and/or surcharges apply)
- Unlimited use of public transport in more than 90 towns & cities
- Free admission to more than 500 museumsLink opens in new window.
- Mountain excursions included: Rigi, Stanserhorn and Stoos
- Up to 50% discount on many other mountain excursions
- Up to 30% discount on SBB RailAway offersLink opens in new window.. Available at all ticket counters within Switzerland
The Swiss Travel Pass has been developed for guests from abroad. It is available to persons permanently resident outside Switzerland and the Principality of Liechtenstein.
Offers for adults aged 26 or over.
Offers for young persons under 26.
The Swiss Travel Pass Youth gives young persons under 26 a 15% discount on the Swiss Travel Pass. It offers the same validity.
Children aged between 6 and 16.
Children from the age of 6 up to their 16th birthday accompanied by at least one parent travel free of charge with the “Swiss Family Card”. The accompanying parent must hold a valid STS ticket.
Children under 6.
Children under 6 years of age who are accompanied by a holder of a valid ticket travel free of charge.
The Swiss Travel Pass, the Swiss Travel Pass Youth and the Swiss Half Fare Card are also available as e-tickets.