Do you often travel on public transport with your children aged at least 6 and under 16? Then the Junior Travelcard for CHF 30 is just the right thing for you. The Junior Travelcard is available on the SwissPass.
The advantages for you.
- Free travel: with the Junior Travelcard, children aged at least 6 and under 16 can travel throughout Switzerland free of charge for a whole year when accompanied by at least one parent.
- An unbeatable price: the Junior Travelcard costs just CHF 30 per year per child and parents.
- Family-friendly: parents can get the Junior Travelcard for the third child and any further children free of charge.
- Practical: parents do not need a SwissPass to buy a Junior Travelcard for their child.
- Straightforward ticket inspection: the Junior Travelcard can also be checked using the SwissPass card or SwissPass Mobile of the accompanying parent (e.g. in the SBB Mobile app).
The Junior Travelcard on the SwissPass.
- Easy to carry: the Junior Travelcard in practical credit-card form.
- Convenient: renew existing Junior Travelcards on the SwissPass from home with just a few convenient clicks of the mouse, at a ticket machine or at any staffed public transport point of sale.
- Flexible: the child’s SwissPass card can be loaded with the Junior Travelcard, as well as with other public transport travelcards and services provided by partner services (e.g. ski passes from ski resorts, admission etc.).
Important information about the Junior Travelcard.
The parent accompanying the child must have a valid ticket for 1st or 2nd class. The child can then travel with them in the relevant class for free.
Price and product specifications subject to modifications.