The Night GA Travelcard: unlimited travel after 7pm for CHF 99 per year.
Under 25 and enjoy being out and about at night? Then the Night GA Travelcard is just the thing for you. Enjoy unlimited travel from 7pm on SBB trains and on most other railways, as well as on many public transport services in Switzerland – as if you had a GA Travelcard. The Night GA Travelcard is available on the SwissPass.
The Night GA Travelcard is the new name for the seven25 Travelcard. It now costs only CHF 99 per year (in contrast to the CHF 390 annual fee for the seven25 Travelcard).
The travelcard is valid for travel until 5am during the week. Travel validity on weekends and general public holidays ends on 7am (arrival time on Saturday, Sunday or general public holidays).
Important: the Night GA Travelcard is valid from 7pm. Validity is based on the scheduled departure time. For departures before 7pm, a ticket valid as far as the first stop made by the train after 7pm must be purchased.
The straightforward travelcard for young persons.
- You can get the Night GA Travelcard for CHF 99 per year until your 25th birthday.
- The Night GA Travelcard is valid up to any stop which is reached by 5am, or 7am on weekends and general public holidays. For journeys after 5am/7am, please buy a ticket.
- The Night GA Travelcard is available for the 2nd class.
- The night supplement is not included in the Night GA Travelcard. Please purchase this separately.
- A Half Fare Travelcard is not required for use of the Night GA Travelcard.
- This travelcard for young persons is not renewed automatically. Register at swisspass.chLink opens in new window. and activate under contact channel an e-mail or SMS reminder for the last day of validity of your Night GA Travelcard subscription.
- Find out where the Night GA Travelcard is valid on the synoptic map
Price and product specifications subject to modifications.