Le Kuklos revolving restaurant.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- At the Le Kuklos revolving restaurant, you can enjoy your meal while taking in a 360° panorama without ever having to leave your seat.
- The restaurant is open in both summer and winter so you can admire either the green scenery or a snowy panorama, depending on the season.
- Situated at the summit of the Berneuse, the restaurant is easily accessible for pedestrians and skiers alike thanks to the ski lifts.
- Le Kuklos is the starting point for the Renewable Energy Trail. There are photovoltaic panels that help power the rotation of the restaurant.
- Travel conveniently and straightforwardly on public transport.
In Leysin, at the very top of the Berneuse, the Le Kuklos revolving restaurant gives you a tour of the Alps in just 90 minutes – and all without having to leave the comfort of your seat.
Enjoy an excellent meal 2,048 metres above sea level in the Le Kuklos revolving restaurant while admiring the stunning scenery as it passes before your eyes. Le Kuklos is more than a mountain restaurant: it’s one of a kind in French-speaking Switzerland. Sit down behind its large glass walls and enjoy the 360° panorama that unfolds before your eyes over 90 minutes. The rotation cannot be felt but it reveals the Alps, Lake Geneva, the Vaud Riviera, the Jura mountain chain and the Rhone Valley.