SBB Mobile: now even more practical and informative.
We have recently made major changes to the app. We were able to resolve some of the operating issues reported by our customers and take into account their most important wishes and suggestions.
Plan journeys and buy tickets – easily and clearly.
- Plan your journeys easily using timetable searches via the touch timetable. Or use the map and your current location to find your departure or destination point.
- Buy your ticket for anywhere in Switzerland in just two steps. You can benefit from great-value supersaver tickets and Saver Day Passes. Your travelcards on your SwissPass are applied.
- Save your friends, colleagues, partner or your whole family as co-travellers for purchasing tickets.
Your personal travel companion – optimal guidance from door to door.
- When you buy a ticket, the corresponding journey is saved in the ‘Trips’ tab.
- Even if you don’t buy a ticket, you can save your journey manually via the timetable.
- You can see all the relevant information for your journey at a glance, for example the train occupancy or walking routes when changing trains at the station.
- Push notifications automatically keep you informed about delays, disruptions and changes.
Stay best informed with reliable information on your commute.
- Set up your personal commuter route directly in the app.
- Afterwards, you’ll receive notifications about the connections, days and times you choose.
- This makes your commute more relaxed than before – because we inform you individually about any changes or delays on your commuter route.
- Subscribe to push notifications to stay informed about disruptions and delays without having to search the timetable.
Stay informed proactively with push notifications.
- Would you like to receive timely information about your journey? Activate trip notifications in the app.
- After you activate the notifications, you will be updated with information about delays, platform changes and cancellations and notified when it’s time to board, alight or change.
EasyRide – travel throughout Switzerland with a swipe.
- Check in, set off and get travelling– on the entire GA Travelcard network in Switzerland.
- Change as often as you like and don’t check out again until you reach your destination. Whether by train, Postbus, boat or urban public transport, everything is possible with EasyRide.
- EasyRide detects the route you have travelled and automatically charges you for the correct ticket. EasyRide also takes into account the subscriptions on your SwissPass.
Your tickets and travelcards always ready to hand for inspection.
- Thanks to the connection between the app and the SwissPass you can present your public transport travelcards for inspection digitally.
- It also gives you an overview of your valid and expired tickets and your travelcards on the SwissPass.
- Have your travel plans changed or did you make a mistake when buying your ticket and get the wrong one? You can have it refunded directly in the app.