Venice – Italy’s cultural capital.
- SBB_lh_city_trips - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- Individual travellers
- From Zurich main station with just one change.
- 30 minutes faster thanks to the Gotthard Base Tunnel.
- On the modern Frecciabianca train from Milan.
- Comfortable travel thanks to wide seats.
'La Serenissima' is easily explored on foot or on one of the relatively inexpensive waterbuses ('vaporetti'). St. Mark's, the Rialto bridge, the Canal Grande… Venice is full of world famous monuments and beautiful squares. And don't forget: the island of Murano, just a stone's throw away from Venice, is famous for its fine glassware and is thus an ideal place to pick up a souvenir.