Freiburg – in the heart of the Black Forest.
- SBB_lh_city_trips - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- Individual travellers
- 1 hour and 53 minutes from Lucerne to Freiburg im Breisgau.
- Wider seats and more legroom in 1st class.
- Free seat reservation in 1st class on the ICE.
- Board and arrive in the centre.
- Simply buy online.
Visitors to this town in the Black Forest are captivated by its many cultural and culinary highlights, such as Freiburg Minster: built between 1200 and 1513, this Gothic cathedral was completed in the Renaissance, making it unique in Germany. Freiburg is also the perfect destination if you are partial to the wines of Baden and the specialities of the 'tri-border region'.