Freiburg im Breisgau – the historical city of enjoyment.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- Five direct connections daily from Bern and Zurich.
- Get there in just 1 hour and 47 minutes from Zurich and only 1 hour and 51 minutes from Bern.
- Up to 30 direct trains daily from Basel, taking just 40 minutes.
- Wider seats and more legroom in 1st class.
- Free seat reservation in 1st class on the ICE.
Visitors to this town in the Black Forest are captivated by its many cultural and culinary highlights, such as Freiburg Minster: built between 1200 and 1513, this Gothic cathedral was completed in the Renaissance, making it unique in Germany. Freiburg is also the perfect destination if you are partial to the wines of Baden and the specialities of the 'tri-border region'.