Lyon – the city of lights.
- SBB_lh_city_trips - offerheader.showMoreOffers
- Individual travellers
- Just 3 hours and 48 minutes from Bern to Lyon.
- Spacious luggage storage.
- Convenient with just one change.
- Arrive right in the centre.
The third-largest city in France, located where the Saône meets the Rhône, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and charms visitors with its unique Renaissance architecture characterised by small alleyways and courtyards. You can also find bouchons there, which are small restaurants offering original Lyon cuisine where diners can enjoy wine from the nearby Beaujolais wine region.