Mannheim – between the Neckar and Rhine.
- City trips - Other offers can be displayed in this category
- Individual travellers
- 3 hours and 20 minutes from Lucerne to Mannheim.
- Convenient travel with just one change.
- Wider seats and more legroom in 1st class.
- Free WiFi in 1st and 2nd class in Germany.
Joie de vivre, economic strength, inspiration: if you come to Mannheim, you should prepare for many things – just not for being bored. The city centre is laid out in a grid pattern: instead of street names there are grid references (including house numbers). People from some 170 nations live here between the Rhine and the Neckar. So it goes without saying that Mannheim is a varied city, and always full of surprises.