Marseille – contrasts in the Mediterranean.
- City trips - Other offers can be displayed in this category
- Individual travellers
- Just 5 hours and 46 minutes from Bern to Marseille.
- Convenient with just one change.
- Comfortable travel in wide seats.
- Seat reservation from Geneva included in the ticket price.
This typically Mediterranean city with its many picturesque coves has a history stretching back more than 2,600 years. You will be amazed at just how much there is to discover here: the fish market in the old harbour, the “Vieux Panier” old quarter, the azure blue water and good food on almost every corner. The church of Notre-Dame de la Garde is another must-see, occupying an imposing location on a 162-metre-high limestone outcrop to the south of the Old Town.