Milan – cosmopolitan city of culture.
The offer is available in the following categories
- Individual travellers
- Several direct connections a day to Milan from Bern / Zürich HB in around 3 hours and from Geneva / Basel SBB in around 4 hours.
- Other attractive direction connections from many other Swiss cities.
- Environmentally friendly: travel from Zurich with approx. 40× lower CO2 emissions than by plane.
- Travel by train to Milan as a group (10 or more people).
- Hotel accommodation included (in cooperation with Railtour).
- Convenient direct connections several times a day: from Bern / Zürich HB in around 3 hours and from Geneva / Basel SBB in around 4 hours.
- Attractive offers for all budgets.
Why not immerse yourself in the vibrant life of the streets of Milan or spend a few comfortable hours enjoying an espresso or gelato in one of the city’s many squares?
You can also experience the historical side to Italy’s “secret capital”: Visit the Navigli, an ancient canal system, or take a cultural tour of the historical Sforza Castle.