EasyRide: travel with ultimate freedom.
Travel freely and flexibly throughout Switzerland – EasyRide does the rest for you! All you need is the SBB Mobileapp, one swipe to the right and one to the left.
Would you like to travel by public transport without having to worry about tickets – just get on and go? Without even having to decide where you are going beforehand? That is all quite simple with EasyRide. Because you check in with a swipe before your journey and check out again with a swipe afterwards. And at the end of the day, EasyRide calculates the lowest price.
Just check in and go – there's nothing else to worry about.
- Activate EasyRide in the SBB Mobile app.
- Check in before your journey with a swipe from left to right.
- Get on, change as often as you like and check out again when you reach your destination. You can travel as often as you like by train, postbus, boat and urban transport. The EasyRide ticket is valid on the entire GA network.
- EasyRide detects the route you have travelled and automatically charges you for the correct ticket. EasyRide takes into account your SwissPass travelcards, such as the Half Fare Travelcard or regional Travelcard, and also automatically includes zone upgrades.
- If, at the end of the day, the value of the journey exceeds, for example, the price of a Day Pass, you will be charged the lower fare.
- If you forget to check out, EasyRide reminds you to do so.
- Useful information: Start your next journey even faster with the ‘EasyRide module’ on the homepage of the SBB Mobile app.
Ask questions and report problems.
Do you have a question, or has your journey been calculated incorrectly? Then simply write to us using the EasyRide contact form in the SBB Mobile app.
When you register for EasyRide, your SwissPass personal data and the entered payment data are saved. During the journey, the app captures your location and activity data to determine the route based on motion sensors.
The recording of your travel data starts with the check-in with EasyRide and ends a few minutes after completion of the checkout process.
Your data are never passed on to third parties and are stored in accordance with Swiss data protection regulations.