SBB Inclusive – customer information for all passengers.
The SBB Inclusive app provides visual and digital customer information from stations and long-distance trains on your smartphone. So it helps blind and visually impaired people travel more safely and independently.
Here’s how SBB Inclusive works.
- You get location-specific travel information which is relevant to you sent to your smartphone. Both at the station and on the train.
- Depending on your needs, you can have the information read aloud by voiceover, or displayed in dark mode or with an enlarged font, so that it is easy to read.
- The app currently works at all Swiss railway stations and on all SBB long-distance trains. Please continue to use the SBB Mobile app to plan your journeys.
Stay informed about current departure times, wherever you are in the station.
- If you are at a Swiss railway station, the app will show you the next train departures.
- The information given for each platform is the same as that shown on the departure and platform display boards. With SBB Inclusive, however, you can access this information on your smartphone anywhere in the station.
Getting on the right train.
- When the app is open, shortly after boarding you will be shown which train you are on (train number, destination, coach number, class of travel, service zone, next stop).
- During the journey, you will be shown upcoming stops, connections and the side on which you have to exit the train. If you change coaches, the train information will be updated.
- This means that blind and visually impaired people can now find out exactly where they are on the train whenever they like and find out about their onward journey.