SBB Call Center Handicap.
The SBB Call Center Handicap provides free assistance with boarding and alighting to passengers with restricted mobility at support stations in Switzerland and on international services.
The SBB Call Center Handicap organises assistance for boarding and alighting at support stations.
The service is available free of charge to all passengers who use a wheelchair as well as people with mobility impairments, people who are blind or have a visual impairment and passengers with intellectual disabilities.
- Our telephone number is 0800 007 102.
- It is toll-free within Switzerland. We are available every day from 6am to 10.30pm.
- From abroad, call us on +41 51 225 78 44.
- We require your reservation by telephone for travel within Switzerland at least one hour before you require assistance. The services applies to InterCity trains and some regional trains at support stations.
- You can also send requests to our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.orgLink opens in new window.. Please e-mail reservations for assistance at least 12 hours in advance.
- If you are travelling abroad, please request assistance at least 48 hours in advance. For this we require the seat and coach number of your reservation. Information on ticket purchasing for travel in Switzerland and abroad is available on our page ‘Travel planning’.
- We can also take standing orders for regular journeys by public transport.
- We will recommend the most suitable trains and connections for you.
Along with your request, please also provide your:
- Full name
- Telephone number (in case we need more information)
- E-mail address (optional)
- Date of travel and destination
- Departure and/or arrival time
- Type of disability and equipment (motorised or standard wheelchair, rollator)
SBB Call Center Handicap
Reserve free assistance with boarding and alighting on train journeys.
Please call at least one hour before you require this service. If you are travelling abroad: at least 48 hours in advance.
Toll-free in Switzerland
(from 6 a.m. to 10.30 p.m.)