SBB Call Center Handicap.
The SBB Call Center Handicap provides free assistance with boarding and alighting to passengers with restricted mobility at support stations in Switzerland and on international services.
The SBB Call Center Handicap organises assistance for boarding and alighting at support stations.
The service is available free of charge to all passengers who use a wheelchair as well as people with mobility impairments, people who are blind or have a visual impairment and passengers with intellectual disabilities.
- Our telephone number is 0800 007 102. It is toll-free within Switzerland. We are available every day from 6am to 10.30pm.
- From abroad, call us on +41 800 007 102.
- We require your reservation by telephone for travel within Switzerland at least one hour before you require assistance. The services applies to InterCity trains and some regional trains at support stations.
- You can also request assistance online using our order form. If you are using the order form, please make your reservation for assistance at least 12 hours in advance.
- If you are travelling abroad, please request assistance at least 48 hours in advance. For this we require the seat and coach number of your reservation. Information on ticket purchasing for travel in Switzerland and abroad is available on our page ‘Travel planning’.
- We can also take standing orders for regular journeys by public transport.
- We will recommend the most suitable trains and connections for you.
Along with your request, please also provide your:
- Full name
- Telephone number (in case we need more information)
- E-mail address (optional)
- Date of travel and destination
- Departure and/or arrival time
- Type of disability and equipment (motorised or standard wheelchair, rollator)
SBB Call Center Handicap
Reserve free assistance for boarding and alighting when travelling by train.
Please make reservations by telephone at least 1 hour before you require the assistance, and reservations using the order form at least 12 hours beforehand. For travel abroad: at least 48 hours in advance.
Toll-free in Switzerland
(from 6am to 10.30pm)
From abroad +41 800 007 102Link opens in new window.