SBB Call Center Handicap.
Passengers with reduced mobility can obtain help with getting on and off trains by phoning SBB Call Center Handicap.
0800 007 102 Freephone within Switzerland (between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m.).
This service is available for fast trains and some regional services. Please notify us of your journey at least one hour in advance. Assistance is available free of charge to wheelchair users, passengers with impaired mobility, the blind or visually impaired and the mentally handicapped.
We are here to help passengers with disabilities.
- We organise assistance for getting on and off fast trains at stations with support facilities and for some regional services.
- We can organise assistance for international rail journeys.
- We can advise you about travelling on public transport with a disability
- We will recommend the most suitable trains for you
- We can take standing orders for regular journeys by public transport.
- Our telephone number is 0800 007 102. Calls are free of charge. If you are calling from abroad, please phone +41 51 225 78 44.
- Our e-mail address: email@example.com