When purchasing online, you can pay by credit card, PostFinance Card, Reka Card or Twint.
Purchasing at a staffed public transport point of sale.
When purchasing at a staffed point of sale, the following payment methods are available to you: cash, vouchers, Reka Check, Reka Rail, Twint, debit or credit card (PostFinance Card, Mastercard, Visa, Reka Card, American Express, Diners, JCB or myOne).
Payment by credit card.
You can pay for your new travelcard with the following credit cards:
- Visa (incl. prepaid cards)
- MasterCard (incl. prepaid cards)
- American Express
- Diners Club International
- The credit card must be in the same name as the contracting party.
- The credit card will be charged once the order has been received.
Payment by PostFinance Card and by Twint.
Other payment options at our points of sale.
At a point of sale, you can pay using a Maestro card, PostFinance Card, any of the credit cards listed above, Reka Checks, Reka Card, Twint, voucher or cash.